10-13 October 2022 | BeSecure-FeelSecure (BSFS) project attended the European Week of Regions and Cities (#EURegionsWeek) organised in Brussels and online by the European Committee of the Regions on 10-13 October.
One of the flagship events of the European Committee of the Regions, the European Week of Regions and Cities is a “an annual four-day event during which cities and regions showcase their capacity to create growth and jobs, implement European Union cohesion policy, and prove the importance of the local and regional level for good European governance.” It is Europe’s largest annual event dedicated to urban policy.
This year’s event will focus on youth empowerment as well as on three other themes, which are all interlinked: the green transition, the digital transition, and territorial cohesion.
BSFS has actively participated in several onsite and online events :
- Making the most of public investment to address regional inequalities, megatrends and future shocks
- European Urban Initiative: First Call for Innovative Actions
- European regions for greener, bluer & brighter digital transformation
- “Towards a Global Green Transition: Effects, Adaptation, Utilisation”
- EURegionsWeek – Closing session